NETsec announced version 5 of its favorite software GALsync to synchronize Global Address Lists between Exchange organizations.
- With version 5.0 of GALsync, support for Exchange Web Services and PowerShell 2.0 was added.
- GALsync now can synchronize with Exchange Online (Microsoft Office 365).
- GALsync version 5 is able to synchronize the Global Address Lists between Exchange 2007 SP1, Exchange 2010 SP1, Exchange 2013 and Exchange Online.
- The former built-In Free/Busy solution (Synchronizing Public Folder contents using MAPI) has been deprecated, thus version 5.0 of GALsync enables customers to set up an live Free/Busy using Online Free/Busy or MS Federation.
- Extended performance improvements and less bandwidth needs
- GUI of GALsync is updated to the new Windows8-Style
more information at NETsec Website