“We have seven hospitals in an Exchange domain at Vinzenz Group. If communications for an additional hospital must be connected, GALsync provides valuable services for easily and quickly exchanging address book contacts with another Exchange domain.”
Meinrad Wimmer, systems and network administrator, Vinzenz Group
With about 6,000 employees, seven hospitals, two nursing facilities, the heart rehabfacility Herz-Reha Bad Ischl and additional health care companies, Vinzenz Group is one of the largest private carriers of nonprofit health care facilities in Austria.
Vinzenz Group‘s IT is repeatedly confronted with the challenge of exchanging data quickly with new facilities, even before these are fully integrated into the group. Here GALsync by NETsec provides valuable “First Aid” for the reconciliation of contacts.
- GALsync allows Vinzenz Group to quickly and securely exchange address book contacts between two domains; that is, without combining the Exchange systems
- Noticeable time savings for Vinzenz Group thanks to simple installation and automatic daily synchronization
- Licensing based on demand, as measured by the number of user objects
- Synchronizes Global Address Lists (GAL) across any number of exchange organizations
- Implementation within one hour
- Encrypted data transmission via e-mail is possible, to that no new trusted gateways are required
- Good cost-benefit ratio
- Low demand for server resources
- No consultant assignments required